Real Estate Law
We have closed more than 10,000 real estate transactions.
Between Lytle Title and Escrow, LLC, and Lytle Law, P.C., we have closed more than 10,000 real estate transactions. As a result of this extensive experience, our firm has developed a significant real estate litigation practice and provides representation in matters ranging from breach of contract, misrepresentation, mechanic's liens, boundary disputes, arbitration, and construction litigation.
Our comprehensive real estate practice includes:
- Contract preparation and review
- Deed preparation and review
- Actions for specific performance
- Appeals from adverse zoning board decisions
- Suits to clear title to real property
- Lease agreements, disputes and landlord/tenant litigation
- Actions to declare contract interpretations
- Injunctions from violations of covenants, restrictions and easements
- Commercial real estate transactions
- For sale by owner transactions
Brian Lytle is a nationally recognized speaker on real estate and real estate agency law, and has been a featured speaker at the National Association of REALTORS® conventions.
For Sale By Owner
We represent many real estate agents and quite a few real estate firms. We firmly believe that real estate agents serve a vital role in the purchase and sale of real estate, and would highly recommend that you consider using an agent to protect your interest as a buyer and to sell your home as a seller. If you need a referral to a reputable and able real estate agent, please contact us and we will be happy to provide such a referral. That having been said, quite often we are asked by one or both parties to a for sale by owner transaction to assist and represent them. In addition to the services we provide in any given real estate transaction, we also assist for sale by owner parties with the preparation of the real estate contract and provide an outline of the items and matters to be performed in the transaction. If you need assistance in such a transaction, please do not hesitate to contact our office.